Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

International Orders

We will be opening up international ordering through the web site later today for most of western Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

Clephan, if you see this, I'm going to PM you when I get back from hockey practise. My sent mail is all out of whack, so I'm starting from scratch. =/

:D :D :D :P Woo hooooooo! Thanks!

Shame we can't seem to email one another though. Feel free to leave a message here if necessary :D

Ohhh yay!! :D

I am almost finished putting a huge order together :P :D

Almost all imp's from last order will be 5ml bottles now :D if only I can find enough money....

Hi, sorry to bother you Elizabeth, :P but I emailed an order to you on 30th Jan, then, as I hadn't heard anything and I wanted to add stuff to it, again with an update on 5th Feb. I then sent an email about it on the 16th Feb.

Did you get any of them? :D They also had a request about the Random LJ contest that I won - to include that in the order to save on postage...

If not, I will try to make an order via the website instead.

woo hoo!!!!!!!! my first order might be in the foreseeable future!!

:P

would you be able to take orders right away, or is the shop still closed for the time being?

Wonderful news!!! :P How long do you want us to wait to place new orders - I don't want to swamp you straight away ....

Rosie

OMG!! Elizabeth, did you include Malaysia (or the Asian region) to be to be oversea-ordering enabled?

Please say you did. I'll die otherwise :P :D :D

Vanilla

yay!!! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!!!!!

Hate to bother you too, but just curious if my order's been sent so I can keep my eyes peeled & warn Mum that something's on the way

Edited by Gothabillywench

Ok, I spoke too soon. I found out that about 25 more orders haven't gotten to their destination, and I've been fraying these bloody samples like a madwoman all day. Well, except for the hour I took to go to hockey practise, but hell -- I have to get out of the house once in a while. Heh.

I'm going to try to have the internationals opened up tomorrow. I need to see where we're at in the order queue before I do ANYTHING else.

For those that are still waiting on emails, please bear with me. I feel like I'm drowning in missing shipments and it's taking all I've got to get them repacked.

Hi Elizabeth ! :D

Glad to hear you are taking time to play - very important for the ol' sanity!

I e mailed an order from Ireland but it bounced back as undelivered.

I shall hold off a few days until you are back on track before I resend.

I have thought of more to add to my list anyway!!!

Wahoo!

Cant wait to try them. :P

Sinéad

I have sent off 3 orders now and heard nothing but its no longer a problem because i'm going to order online now.....YIPEEEEE!!!! Each time I sent off an email my order changed (it kept growing!!! :P )

So now I'm going to spend some time reconsidering my proper order!! :D

Enjoy your down time Beth and make sure you get plenty of it...we'll all still be here when you're through!!:D

Claire xxx

Do we in england still have to email you an oder?

I've been emailing to ask but haven't got a reply yet.

Me and the Boyf need to know- he wants to buy me some perfume for anniversary in just over a month.

Sorry if I'm being stupid, i'd just rather ask than assume. :P

oh my goooodness. I had to register straight away when I saw this! Oh I can't wait to order yummy magickal scents! Thank you to all the bee-ooti-ful people at BPAL! :P

Does anyone know how we in the UK can best make an order at the moment? I have been waiting for everything to get back to normal before I make my first order, but I fear if I don' t make it soon, it won't be delivered within the month of March and I'll have to pay more than 5% in import tax. So I thought I would go ahead and send it in, IF the lab is taking new orders -- are they? Should I send an email, a PM on the boards to Elizabeth, or something else?

I would just wait for the website update to come through with international ordering, but if we still have the option of paying through PayPal instead of by credit card that would actually be preferable to me -- is that option still going to be available? If it is, I guess I could just email in my order, but I've never had any luck with Elizabeth getting my emails. What is the best thing to do at this point -- Elizabeth, what would you prefer?

Hi!

I'm a bit confused. When is the International Ordering option coming?

Or is it here somewhere and I just don't see it? I'm a bit stupid, so I wouldn't be surprised :P .

I can't find it either!!! I have emailed Beth with my order (the @blackphoenix.com addy)and I also PMd her too last week (ooh the guilt for hassling her :P :D !!) but I haven't heard anything back so I presume that she's way too busy going through the orders sent/made during the shutdown! I hope the international ordering option is avialable soon I've got a massive order of 5 mls & Imps Ears to make!!!!! :D

Claire xxx

I know exactly what you mean!

I've mailed both blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com and cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, and I feel soooo bad because I know Elizabeth is busy, but I have this nagging fear that my emails have taken a wild re-route and ended up in The-Place-Where-Emails-Go-To-Die.

:P

I guess we just have to buckle down and wait. Argh. I'm not the most patient person, but in this case I'm willing to give it a shot.

*daydreaming of my first batch of Imp's* :D

-Milk

Im in the same boat as you!

Gagging with embarrassment for hasseling Elizabeth but confused as to where to post my quotes for orders. :P

As I am a completely un techy person Im not even sure the mails are getting to any of the addresses.

Can anyone at the lab clear this up please?

Again appologies for harrasment!

I'm in that boat too - I emailed an order to Elizabeth on Sunday night (not the papow) but don't know if she got it with all this palaver...I'll wait a few days and then resend just in case I think.

Yeah thats what I was thinking AA/LLB :D ...although I'm getting a bit embarrassed now re-sending the emails - she'll think I'm stalking her or something!!! :P

Claire xxx

Hang on, guys. I think I should be able to get back to everyone by tomorrow night.

Brain hurts. =(

Tomorrow being tonight, it seems. Jeebus, I didn't realize what time it was! I need to get my ass in bed...

Please, don't any of you think for a moment that you're harassing me! I'm just so backed up... I'm so sorry.... =( =( =(

Sign in to follow this