Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

shipping confirmation emails

I've never ever received a Click n Ship either, so thanks fairywingmaker, it does help clear up the mystery a bit!!!

it took about two weeks for CCNow to say that the first order had been shipped, so i just assumed that it would be another two weeks before i got the order since they take about a month to process. my second order said it was pretty much shipped immediately, so i expect that one in a month. i'm just wondering if anyone thinks the first order's process of being shipped to my house will be prolonged.

does the order take a month to go over ONCE ccnow says it's been shipped, or does the 30 day countdown begin once you've received your confirmation e-mail?

just wondering when i should expect my first order. it'd be weird if i got my second order first.

:P

I just placed my first order on the 24th July. After reading this thread, I've decided to try to forget about it and just let myself be pleasantly surprised when it arrives.

I'm an international orderer, so I had the package shipped to my parents in the states and then they'll send it to me. In the meantime, though, I'm *absolutely* making up my list for the next order.

(If it's mid-September and I'm still BPAL-less, though, I'll be back here with Qs looking for some As.) :P

Usually when ccnow says it's been shipped, that just means that the order has been sent to the Lab. The lab should be sending you a click n' ship when the order is actually filled and ready to be shipped. At least that has been the case with my orders. It's usually about a one month turn around for an order to be filled, and shipped. (I hope that makes sense!) 

Just reposting this for the people who had ccnow questions :P

Usually when ccnow says it's been shipped, that just means that the order has been sent to the Lab. The lab should be sending you a click n' ship when the order is actually filled and ready to be shipped. At least that has been the case with my orders. It's usually about a one month turn around for an order to be filled, and shipped. (I hope that makes sense!) 

Just reposting this for the people who had ccnow questions :P

ah, so when you say it takes a month to be filled and shipped, that means it's an additional month on top of the two weeks it took for ccnow to process the order over the lab?

i'm either thinking it just took FOREVER for CCNow to update the status of the order. that's probably it, because they messed up the order at first (i don't particularly like them right now), and i caved and e-mailed the lab and asked if it could be corrected. they seemed to have knowledge of my order and they fixed everything (they're so generous and sweet#$!), so i'm not sure if my order actually got there before CCNow said it did, or if the lab just made a note to fix my specific order once it got processed to them.

ahh, i just keep having more and more and more questions..

I only used ccnow one time. But the turnaround time was still only a little over 4 weeks. As long as you were in touch with the lab, and they know what's happening, you should be somewhere in that time span. I use Paypal now. Just because it doesn't cost Beth as much to use it.

i'd use it, but i'm not quite sure how i'd place an order that way.

i must sound really dumb posting in here so much. ha.

It's really easy, Diabolique---and don't worry about sounding silly! You can't find out if nobody tells you, right?

To order using paypal, you just tally up the amount you owe for everything you're buying, plus the shipping amount (If you're local, just use CCNOW to tally and then hit the "pay and finish" thing to get your shipping amount...if you're international you have to get a quote from the Lab or use the shipping template Nella posted). Then, send that amount with a note detailing everything that you are ordering to paypal at blackphoenixalchemylab dot com. And Voila, you're done!

It really is easy, and it helps the Lab in that Paypal doesn't charge nearly as much in fees per transaction as CCNOW. :P

You can attach Paypal to your bank account so that your payments come out like a debit. (just like swiping your debit card) If someone pays you through Paypal, you can leave the money in there, just like a checking account. (and buy more BPAL goodies)

It walks you through the information when you go to pay. You fill in the email that bpal uses, then you put in the total, type of transaction (goods/other) then put in your order in the comments window....

When I pay through Paypal, this is what it looks like in my comment window...

1 5-ml ~ Luna ~ 12.50

6 imps ~ Three Witches, French Creole, Fire of Love, Come to Me, Love Oil,

Old Morocco ~ 12.00

6 imps ~ Glasya, Maenad, Carnation, Dragons Milk, Belladonna, Venus ~ 12.00

Shipping 6.50

It's very simple to use...once you get used to it :P I use it on eBay too!

I would MUCH rather have used paypal than ccnow, but when you click on the 'purchase' tab from the BPAL website, it just automatically fed me through to ccnow. I didn't even see paypal as an option. But then again...I haven't been wearing my glasses these days. (ah, sweet vanity).

Next time ( and there will be many next times ) I will use paypal.

xxx

Paypal is not set up as a cart on BPAL. You have to go to www.paypal.com Then sign in, and fill out the information. Just make sure you have your choices written down first so that you can fill in the notes area, including the shipping amount. You can find that on the FAQ page on the BPAL site.

i have a question about the click'n'ships. if you actually receive one, is there anything you need to do before your order will be sent to you? like, if you somehow miss it, does it not get sent? because my e-mail's server isn't accepting incoming e-mails right now due to a glitch and i'm afraid i'll receive a click'n'ship and not be able to do anything about it.

No, it's really just a notifier.  Your package will come to you either way.  I didn't get a click/ship but my package came yesterday.  Surprise!

that's what i thought, but i wasn't sure. thanks!

Is it common say...if you ordered 2 oils and only one ships? Is the other one on its way?

Did it take a vacation to Miami maybe?

xxxx :P

Is it common say...if you ordered 2 oils and only one ships? Is the other one on its way?

Did it take a vacation to Miami maybe?

xxxx :P

In my limited experience the Lab usually advises if something is back ordered. I would suggest you email and let them know you haven't received it.

What email address do order confirmations and/or CnSs come FROM? I've seen a few people saying that their emails from the lab went into junk/spam folders, and now I'm paranoid. If I knew what address the email was coming from I'd be able to whitelist it...

This will probably end up merged somewhere else... but in the meantime, the answers to your questions:

Order confirmations usually come from Paypal and then sometimes there's also a BPAL email order confirmation, sometimes sent from "blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com" (which is not an email address you should use for inquiries-- that would be answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

C&S's come from USPS, unless you're international and if so... someone else might have to help you there.

Yeah, I'm in the UK.

I thought it would be something that would have been asked before, but I did spend a good fifteen minutes searching without any luck before I gave up and posted...

I'm in the UK too and my last CnS from Sara came from grazzt@mail.pixeled.net.

I don't know if that's the address they always use, though. :P