Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

How to make a paypal order.

I was an idiot and did not put my address i n the comments field on paypal with my order. I emailed my address to

paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. Could someone please tell me if I did the right thing? Thanks.

Is your address different to the one that's in PayPal? If not, you'll be OK... PayPal payments include your shipping info for the seller so it will be on there for the Lab. Check the email that you got from PayPal (the payment sent confirmation you receive) and it should show your shipping info on that.

But if you've emailed the Lab as well, then you've covered yourself just in case - although the correct email for general customer service stuff is answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com :smile:

Yup, I have had to send email about my orders (usually the order itself when I'm doing a decant circle and can't cut the text down to 300 characters), and I have specifically been told that the answers@ email address is the correct one to use. I usually just forward the PayPal transaction receipt and include whatever information needs to be connected to that transaction.