Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Email replies. Delay notice.

There doesn't seem to be a problem with our SMTP server anymore, but there may be a problem on my side. I am going to resume replying to everyone tomorrow night after 7pm, after I do a complete reinstall on this computer.

Thanks for your patience! Hopefully we can straighten this out asap.

[cross-posted to the LJ Alchemylab forum]

You have my deepest sympathies! Speaking from experience of 10+ reinstalls of Win2000 over the course of 18 months I feel your frustration. On WinXP now, which is *touches wood* fine. But then, the installation a new hard-drive may be the reason for the blasted thing finally working! :D Microsoft :P

Hope it fixes the problem, else stomping on it might work as a stress-relieving therapy :D

Good lord, jezebel, 10+ installs of Win2K? That was one of the best OS' of the lot. I've only had to reformat once when I had the old compie. *kicks her WinXP* :P

Hi,

Will the replies include ones dating back as far as 14th February? I sent one then to order lots of imps ears which were to be a valentines present from my husband. I've resent it a couple more times, (once when you were first back from holiday & once again yesterday).

Being in England I need to know the best way to order & the approximate cost & time scale of shipping. Unless it's possible to order lots of sets of samples on the website for england yet & pay by credit card?

I've sent the emails to:

cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com & also to blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

but really aren't sure if you're even getting them or not & am getting a bit worried after all this time that they might have gone astray.

Have you got them & can I order? I'm so looking forward to trying so many of your oils. I want the samples for my valentines pressie so I can ask my husband for any I want full size ones of for our wedding anniversary next month! :P

The email address I sent them all from was my usual one - delia@badgersbeech.co.uk

[deleted duplicate post ~qs]

Edited by quantum spice

Kebechet,

If you zap that dodgy Windows PC and rebuild it, are we going to have to resend you any recent emails or will they still be available for download on your SMTP server?

I really want to get my order sorted ASAP :-)

Heya Beth,

I sent an email saturday about my delivery confirmation # Havent got a response, it was about my feb 2nd paypal order from nadirasthreads@yahoo.com . Its not here yet... :P

Sign in to follow this