Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A light sweet floral. At first the violets and lillies are the most prominent, but not overly aggressive. Once they fade a bit the sweetness of the wild berries comes out and is really pleasant. Overall a nice gentle spring floral with low throw. I don't hate florals but I'm also not the biggest floral person, so this strikes a nice midpoint.

I get a darker berry note combined with the starfruit and a background of watery florals. The berry note here is not overly sweet on me and actually reminds me of the blackberry in Glasgow. I feel like the fen violets and waterlillies bring in some light aquatic notes. The lily of the valley and rose create a backdrop to the berry and fruit notes. It's a pretty, summery scent. 

Lily of the valley and little violets grow on the banks of this pond filled to the brim with blooming water lillies and borded with sweet fresh reeds. There are distinct floral and aquatic elements the are light and fresh from all of these elements and they harmonize well and create this peaceful scene.

Far in the background there is a tart fruitiness, perhaps of berries growing not far away, some fallen and smushed on the ground releasing their scent. I don't get star fruit as a distinct note, but it's probably boosting the tartness here.

Roses are barely there, an afterthought of a breeze from a garden not too far away.

Overall the aquatics and white florals are distinct notes in lovely harmony and the stars of the show on my skin.

Berry notes tend to go wonksville on me, but this is a pleasant surprise. I'm getting a softly grassy, softly aqautic vibe, but not oceanic, more puddle and reeds, with a drop of dark fruit. The florals initially blend so well it is hard to distinguish them, but I do find violet now that I know it's there. Maybe lily. Ok yes, there's lily of the valley. I don't know why it's making me think of the Ren Faire, like maybe there was a floral fragrance available there. Actually, it might be because this reminds me of some Deep Midnight Perfumes blends, particularly the Grail series, but this still retains a BPAL aura, if you will. The florals do start to amp up and dominate as this wears, mostly lily of the valley with a bit of green pollen dusting them.

I like it!

Edited by RoseThornAndOak