Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This year we'll be donating to Athlete Ally, a wonderful org striving to help improve LGBTQI+ inclusivity in sports and athletics programs for all ages. They provide resources and curricula for students, teachers, coaches, and teams. https://www.athleteally.org/

"Hera advised us to include this one, in hopes of our fundraiser appealing to as many tastes as possible."

Work hard, play hard, cake pop! Spheres of faintly lemony olive oil cake,
coated in vanilla frosting and crowned with a scattering of rainbow sprinkles.

Edited by Jenjin

This is beautiful! It is light and sweet, but not overly sweet; it almost reminds me of Rope Pulley but with a soft lemon instead of a lot of strawberry. There's also a hint of tangy cream cheese upon application. The dry down is soft and sugary. I feel like I get whiffs of all the notes in the description. I love it and wore it two days in a row which I hardly ever do! This is going to be a really lovely warm weather scent.

There's a noticeable olive oil note in here which makes the cake feel dense, but it's cut by a sharp lemon note which keeps it from feeling overly heavy. Drydown happens quickly (within 30 minutes for me) and the throw is low. It ends up smelling like a bit of sour cream cheese + small sugary sprinkles on the skin. Overall, a lightly sweetened and oily cake. People who enjoy the lemony feel in Dorian or scents like Cake Smash would probably find this one likeable as well. 

A really charming gourmand with low throw. On my skin the lemon note is mild & dry, reminiscent of lemon juice mixed with powdered sugar to form a glaze. The vanilla, olive oil & cake notes are all bound up together in the background. I may need a bottle.

A frosted cake scent with an olive twist. I would describe this as a pretty standard cake, foodie scent. I don't get much in the way of lemon. The vanilla of the frosting is stronger and gives the impression of buttercream on vanilla cake. Except for the olive oil, which is very noticeable without dominating the scent. Much like actual cake with olive oil, it's interesting, but not enough, for me, to warrant more than a slice/decant.

Frosted vanilla cake, made more complex with a little drizzle of lemon and a brush of olive oil! I I've learned that I really like the BPAL olive oil note on me - a little fruity, herbal, refined, oil-rich. It's primarily sweet cake and definitely foodie, but the lemon + olive oil give it that intriguing twist - just a little more complex than pure cake. I like it!

This was a real morpher on me! It started out as a strong, herbal, citrusy scent. No cake, nothing remotely gourmand. After an hour, delicious cake and frosting came out of hiding and the blend completely changed character. Once this phase started it remained unchanged for more than 8 hours. What an enjoyable experience!

This opens with a strong! Boxed yellow cake note, highly processed and artificial (and super nostalgic for me). As it dries, however, the lemon and olive oil do a lot of work to tame the cake mix and it turns into a lightly lemony yogurt cake batter, to me -- raw, unbaked, kinda flour-y. It's like smelling a cake get unbaked! Very soft and short-lived

Mmm ... cake and vanilla, buttercream frosting are the main notes I'm getting here. The lemon is also there but for me the cake and buttercream stand out the most. I actually find it quite hard to pick out the olive oil but I think that it is blending in the with the lemon.