Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Belgian Chocolate Hair Gloss

Oh yummy!!!! Just got this. Sniffing in the bottle, rich deep chocolate!! There is a slight hint of a dry cocoa feel to it to my nose. But you need this if you are any type of chocolate lover! I usually use my HG's on damp hair, but had to put this on now in my dry hair and I didn't use much but in a heavenly cloud of chocolate!! This isn't as mild as milk chocolate, but not a heavy dark chocolate! It is a perfect medium with good throw. I would take a sip if it were edible. Which I won't of course, but oh man... I am really loving this!! 

Edited by Numanoid

Note: I only tested this on my arm, so I'll update this once I've actually worn it in my hair.

I agree with Numanoid's review. This is a deep chocolate with a cocoa-y feel to it, and it's not milk chocolate nor dark chocolate, but more of a bittersweet one with a cocoa-y quality to it.

I think it smells great, but since I already have bottles of El Dia de los Reyes HG, Peppermint Cocoa HG, and a decant of Cacao & Kola Nut HG, I'll be contenting myself with just the decant for now.

I couldn't resist this one. It's very pure sweet chocolate. It layers so beautifully with so many options. I like to layer this with Cacao and Scorched Milk.