Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Fleurs D’Oranger Hair Gloss

Beautiful orange blossom note. It's heady and slightly bitter, and slightly fruitier than other orange blossom notes I checked it against (that don't have fruit notes in them, obv). So I want to say there might be a bit of an orange zest note in here because I don't generally find neroli fruity/citrusy (and I literally just learned neroli and orange blossom are *technically* different- but this has that bitter headiness I associate with neroli). Like it just has a hint of orange-ness that makes the blossom more identifiable but just could be something about this orange blossom/neroli note. Anyway this is definitely floral, and sort of sexy and beachy to me. Good throw but not overwhelming.

I'm wearing Fleurs D’Oranger HG as a body spray today. I've already tested it in freshly washed hair, but I wanted to give it a full test and am really loving it! I'm rarely attracted to any scents with citrus, and I realize this is orange blossom, so not technically citrus. I can see why I love this- it's a deeper kind of floral, with a hint of muskiness to it. I read that orange blossom pairs well with "oriental" notes, so that makes a lot of sense with my preferences. Many florals, especially white florals, go screeching into my sinuses, but this doesn't. It's the kind of floral I like to wear in the heat of summer. Lovely and I think it's a great addition to the general catalog! Thanks Puddin'!