Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Strawberry Moon 2024: Wild Strawberries and Amber Hair Gloss

I sprayed 3 spritzes from my decant into my hand. Wet, it smelled quite herbally.

It's a medicinal leaning strawberry (I think of grasses), but the amber balances out the potential soapiness of it. I probably won't get a full bottle, but I'll definitely finish my HG decant :)

Edit: this is strong hehe I smell this in my hair 2 days later despite shampooing all my hair today (I only shampoo'd my scalp yesterday)

Edited by suslee
update about scent's longevity

I really love this one. It's the same fresh realistic strawberry of the older Strawberry Moons, with some powder and warmth from the amber. It's an amazing duo, and my one of my favorites from the recent batches of hair gloss. 5/5

Edited by topazphoenix

I only got a decant and tested this on my arm first, as strawberry (and cherry) tends to work poorly with my skin chemistry. I hoped the amber would temper that trend. This is so pretty at first, but quickly turned on my skin. It becomes urinal cake in my nose, and I just can't. I didn't scrub it off, as I hoped that was just a phase. Sadly, it was not. I guess they can't all be winners on me.