Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I like Cat Sleeping On An Armchair a lot more than the Coconut Tree blend that also recently went up on the Lab's site.  Coconut Tree smelled like coconut suntan lotion, oily and cloying, but Cat Sleeping reminds me of a coconut Boo.  The coconut here is super creamy, sweet yet not overly sweet, and just slightly buttery, like cracking open the best coconut ever and eating the meat of it.  Then there's a slight undertone that keeps reminding me of breezy linens hung out to dry and, simultaneously, snuggling into a warm blanket. 

It's rare for me to find a coconut scent that I enjoy, but I love this one because it's so creamy, like a vanilla-y sweet cream mixed with coconut.  

Oh, this is lovely! Fluffy sugared coconut, warm and sweet. It's not at all suntan lotion; it's more a delicious gourmet dessert, like what Little Bird said above about a coconut sweet cream. It's exactly what it promises - and I love the art! I keep sniffing my arm. ❤️ 

I'm not big on coconut, but decided to try this just because it's a cat scent and I like the art. :P The coconut here is indeed not like suntan lotion, nor is it super buttery and foodie. It has a fresh coolness to it. The sugar cozies right up to it and gives the scent decent throw.

While I don't feel the need to upgrade to a bottle of this, I do think it's one of the best coconut scents I've tried. Coconut lovers should rejoice!