Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A sainted sliver of dragon’s breath: dragon’s blood resin, vanilla silk, angelica seed, mimosa, orris root, pink grapefruit, and angelic amber musk.

Oh, gosh, I don't know if I want to be first, because my experience is...perplexing? *laughs*

It goes on very grapefruit, which is fine - I like grapefruit, though it's not my absolute favorite! But at first that's all I'm getting, with maybe a little whisper of something...else? amber? dragon's blood?

After about thirty minutes, I entirely forgot I was testing it, and I was watching a travel video on YouTube, and I suddenly thought...ooh, something smells good! Oh, wait, that's me! :D :D I think the vanilla and amber musk and angelica seed decided to pop in and temper the grapefruit into something really lovely and complex. There's some sweetness, some amber, something lightly summer-herbal (like the way the old BBW Lemongrass Sage smelled like the end of summer, if you remember that? It's not either of those notes but it has that....faded shimmery sunshine feel?)

About twenty minutes after that, it is soap.

I have no idea what's happened. It's a very pretty soap, fancy and luxury and probably herb-infused, but it's still soap. Something has kicked in and stampeded over everything else. This is dreadful, because I love that previous stage! I do have a scent locket, so perhaps I'll try it in that.