Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Boo, you whore. Our trampiest peach to-date: overripe peach pulp infused with red musk,
sultry black velvet musk, sweet honeyed fig, frilly vanilla, balsamic amber, and raw dark patchouli.

This is a shockingly light fragrance given the note list.

In the bottle, all the above is present, and in a big, loud way.
Once applied to the skin, it starts to shift pretty much immediately. Even elements that typically amp on me, like red musk, wind up being kinda...fleeting. 🤷‍♀️ 
Which isn't to say that this scent isn't lovely- it is! But rather than be bold, the scent is quiet. The musks are verrrrry close to the skin as are the other traditionally bossy notes like the patch and the fig. By all means, test sparingly when you initially try it, but don't be surprised if subsequent wearings find you slathering. 

After about an hour of wear, the scent is a gentle whisper of dark musks and vanillas and the peach is present but only on the take-away. 

The peach was similar in the other Peach Pit scent I got from this year's crop, so I wonder if there's something fundamentally different from last year's Pit? Just a bit of musing.

Either way, I like this scent very much and the irony is, with the delicacy of the Pit scents overall, I'm apt to wear them more frequently, not just when I'm in the mood for an overtly juicy, fruity vibe!

This arrived today and we’re in the middle of a 100+ heat wave but I couldn’t wait for this to rest. It’s everything I thought it would be!!! I have a bottle of Imp that is unbelievably dirty and sexy, and this is very similar but amped up even more. I can’t wait to see how this will be once it’s had a chance to settle for a bit. But so far I am IN LOVE