Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Have you ever had the pleasure of eating thai mango sticky rice? This is essentially what it smells like. The coconut milk is NOT the coconut of, say, Obatala and it's also not a "suntan lotion" coconut either. It really is the true experience of what coconut sticky rice smells like- the coconut milk is *delicate* yet distinct, and the same is true of the sticky rice. They mix seamlessly here to become their destiny. And into that dynamic duo comes the peach. In the bottle and when first applied, it comes on strong. And if I'm being honest, a bit TOO strong, in that it overpowers the delicacy of the other notes. But once it dries down completely, it mixes more evenly and really embodies what's on the label. 

I'm delighted to add this to my roster of Con scents! ❤️ 🍑

Primarily, especially at first, a big strong sweet peach, drizzled with sugar syrup! That's the loudest note for quite a while, and then, after drying, it's sweet peach + a swirl of coconut, plus something else creamy and a little starchy that I'm guessing is the rice. Fun and summery!

This has a chewiness I really wasn't expecting but I absolutely love it! The peach is fresh and juicy, very much a sun-warmed ripe peach over a more perfume-y peach, and I'm so glad. The coconut adds depth and creaminess that makes this an immediate favorite. I'm so glad I took a chance. 

Really peach forward at first which I love! It reminds me of the peach in Peach, Coconut Cream, Marshmallow, and Nougat which I feel is different than say Fuzzy Peach Sweater. It eventually mellows into a light peach sticky rice dessert type smell which is so nice.

Very low throw and it fades after about 5 hours.

True to it's name. I always get the mango sticky rice at our favorite Thai restaurant. This is it with peach instead of mango. This rice is warm and nutty and balances perfectly with the peach.