Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Jenjin

Peach and Lemon Blossom Atmosphere Spray

Twined with a hint of trumpet honeysuckle nectar.

Edited by Jenjin

This was my only Dragon Con indulgence. I was inspired to buy this primarily because I very recently moved into a new apartment with huge windows that let in tons of light. I was hoping to bring a new fragrance into this new space that reflected the bright, open feeling that I love so much about it. 

The peach in this is fresh and fragrant but not overly juicy. I am tempted to call it a white peach, as the acidity of a ripe yellow peach just isn't there. However, it's possible that the lemon blossom and honeysuckle have just sweetened the peach enough to neutralize any tanginess. I would describe it overall as a lightly sweet fruit scent with clean mystery florals. I'm not very familiar with lemon blossom so maybe it's spot on, but I couldn't say. It's a very bright, energizing scent to me. 

My husband described it as clean without smelling like cleaning products, which I have to agree with. It's what you want your home to smell like while tidying up or when your neighbors/in-laws/landlord drop by. I wish it were just a bit stronger of a fragrance, but I always want to drown absolutely everything in perfume so that's likely a personal issue. Used in moderation, this lingers beautifully about the room and gives the space an airy quality. I think this would be incredible in spring, but I'll keep using it until my Hearse samples get here.