Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Vintage Pumpkin Blow Mold

In the bottle, this smells just like oranges and candy (perhaps white chocolate). Even though it is citrusy, it still smells kind of like halloween! It smells like oranges with a bag of candy. Applied, the musk really comes out and it smells amazing! Orangey, candied musk! I really like it!

I'm not usually drawn to orange as a note, but I loved the past vintage blow mold scents so I had to get this one. And I *love* it. To my nose, the crystalline amber is different from the plasticky, milky amber of the previous scents. It's lighter and quite ethereal. The white musk is the game gorgeous, gauzy note as in My Soul Aquiesced. The orange note is sweet, not at all sharp or high pitched. It reminds me of those chocolate covered candied orange slices. I don't detect much pumpkin. Maybe there's a hint of it if I really try to find it, but I keep forgetting this has a pumpkin note honestly. 

This doesn't have much throw, but it lasts forever on me. I put it on one night and could smell it all throughout the next day. It's a backup bottle contender for me, and I'm not even an orange lover.