Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Whatever your preferred term for this eye-catching bodega snack, its iconic design undeniably lingers in the backdrop of core New York memories. A simple, jumbo-sized treat, it unifies by transcending differences to mostly taste all like one thing!

reposting this from a comment I made on the FB cause everyone deserve to know the beautifulness that is the B&W cookie oil:

okay so I really have no idea why I gravitated to B&W cookie so hard cause sweets and desserts are not my thing. on me, it's an even mix of chocolate and vanilla (as it should be) with a typical sugar cookie scent, think those holiday pillsbury cookies baking in the oven. it isn't overly or disgustingly sweet, it's a perfect vanilla & chocolate cookie cooling on the counter scent. it's LOVELY

to add, it's more like the scent of fresh cookies smelling up your home rather than eating a big bite yourself. and after watching Tom's live, yeah this is 100% better than eating the actual cookie itself. I really don't know why I loved this scent so much when I'm really not a fan of the cookies (or chocolate in general)! BPAL's chocolate note is just divine, so I'm attributing it to that. if you think you'd like a not-so-intense vanilla/chocolate dessert scent then I heavily recommend it.

How do I find it on the site to buy? Failmingo said it would be available online during the event but I can't find it 

:(

Nevermind I found it, but how long will the comicons be up for?

Edited by comebackqueen