Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Hi, yes I am obsessed with this so I need to tell you why.

Coconut Cake was the cake my mom used to make for my birthday every year when I was little. Probably until I turned 10 I had coconut cake. The smell and taste of that coconut is forever burned into my brain and I treasure that memory. 

Snake Oil being one of my favorite BPAL’s (I know, me and almost everyone else 😄), when I saw this listed I immediately bought 2 bottles. I should probably buy 6 more. It’s the rich coconut frosting scent from my childhood birthday memories with the spicy heady vanilla and exotic-ness of Snake Oil. The drydown gets a bit more cakier but there’s not really any deviation from what it is. Just pure, hoarde worthy goodness that also supports an extremely important cause. If you love coconut and you love Snake Oil, your wallet isn’t going to be ok 

19 hours ago, Geminirubyshoes said:

If you love coconut and you love Snake Oil, your wallet isn’t going to be ok

Came here to say this, basically! This... is phenomenal. I hate buying backup bottles, I never ever do it but this.... this I might get a second bottle of. It's coconutty af, drizzled with SO, so it's not too foody. It's perfect. It's great. It's every positive adjective. ️ Longevity and throw are also excellent. Possibly my new favorite SO variant. Don't tell my other bbs.