Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Juliet

I get fresh juicy pear and florals in equal measure. Very breezy and fresh and feminine. The sweet pea stands out the most on me but I get the lilies and honeysuckle as well. It makes me think of a sitting an an idyllic cottage garden wearing a frilly lace dress. 

2022 lab freebie.

In the imp: Sweet pea, pear, and heliotrope - bubblegummy sweetness.

Wet: The pear is soapy, as always, backed by lily and musk.

Dry: Surprisingly for me, this smooths out nicely into a pear and lily blend. It's a tad old-fashioned and I probably wouldn't wear it as a regular scent, but I enjoyed the dry down (a first for me and pear!) and it would work well for certain cosplays or for when I'm deliberately dressing vintage.

Long-lived at 10hrs, with medium throw.

Stars: ★★★½

all these years and i haven't tried this one...likely because of the pear, but i got a frimp so here goes. it opens with the pear along with florals-i think lily and sweet pea primarily.  the heliotrope adds a soft creaminess which i enjoy and helps the scent a bit, but then the white musk comes through and it gets a bit sharper. a sweet pear with sharp white musk. i don't seem to get a lot of honeysuckle. this one is ok but not my style at all. 

The individual notes of this in the vial melt into a clean white musk with a little depth on me. I can see the comparisons to soap, but I personally love me some white soap smell, it's very nice. It layers well with aquatics.