Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Lady Liberty

Blood, rust, and hope, dim with the patina of pain and struggle: cast iron, copper, gold, and steel with a cluster of French perfume and American wildflowers, a fleck of dried blood, and a sliver of saddle leather.

I saw this at the NYCC 2018 and picked them up!

Lady Liberty is a clean fougere cologne type blend. Very gender neutral. This type of blend is in mr. zee_zee's wheelhouse. Good throw and wear length. Strong, clean.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Official website release date: July 4th, 2024.

Blood, rust, and hope, dim with the patina of pain and struggle: cast iron, copper, gold, and steel with a cluster of French perfume and American wildflowers, a fleck of dried blood, and a sliver of saddle leather.

Edited by doomsday_disco

I have a bottle of this somehow

I can easily see this going soapy on some. I'd agree with it being gender neutral, leaning "perfumey" rather than "cologney," in that it's higher pitched. 

in the bottle: herbal fougere with powdery florals and an astringent twang at the end of the sniff.  

on the skin: high pitched, clean fougere with flowers. i can't really picture the metal or rust here, so maybe that's the ending twangy note that was in the bottle sniff? the only metal notes I've had xp with are in fighter and MOMC, and this is not like that. Im getting a teeny bit of muskiness, which im guessing is from the saddle leather. finishes to a soapy fougere for me.

Edited by murqmaid